- What's Respect?
- Dating Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- What's Dating abuse
- Dating Abuse Statistics
- Impact of Dating Abuse
- Warning Signs
- Why Does Abuse Happen?
- Excuses for Abuse
- Why It is So Hard to Leave
- Leaving the Relationship
- Safety Tips
- What's a Healthy Relationship?
- What's an Unhealthy Relationship?
Get the Facts...
Respect is a pattern of behavior that's found in healthy relationships. People who respect each other:
- Talk honestly and freely
- Make decisions together
- Trust and support each other
- Value each other's independence
- Affirm each other
- Encourage each other to spend time with friends and family
- Have the freedom to be themselves
You have a choice about the kind of relationships you want to have with a boyfriend or girlfriend. You can learn to have a healthy relationship and be loved and treated well by someone you care about. When you give respect to others, they will feel good about themselves and the relationship. They'll give you respect in return, which will make you feel great. Give it to get it.