- What's Respect?
- Dating Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- What's Dating abuse
- Dating Abuse Statistics
- Impact of Dating Abuse
- Warning Signs
- Why Does Abuse Happen?
- Excuses for Abuse
- Why It is So Hard to Leave
- Leaving the Relationship
- Safety Tips
- What's a Healthy Relationship?
- What's an Unhealthy Relationship?
Get the Facts...
What's an Unhealthy Relationship?
Relationships can be hard work. It's normal to have ups and downs. But there are some things that just do not belong in a healthy relationship and that you shouldn't put up with. These include being:
- Put down
- Yelled at
- Embarrassed in front of others
- Told what you can or cannot wear
- Made to feel afraid of your boyfriend or girlfriend
These things are not about love or respect. These are signs of an unhealthy relationship. It's dating abuse . It can happen to anyone-to you, your friends, or other classmates. It happens to guys and girls. It happens in same-sex relationships. Even if it happens once, it's not what you deserve. You deserve respect.